云美集 > 杂谈 > 正文

​《冰与火之歌》中那些让人内心强大的名句

2023-11-25 09:43 来源:云美集 点击:

《冰与火之歌》中那些让人内心强大的名句

The man who fears losing has already lost.

一旦害怕失去,你就不再拥有。

There is one God, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death:“Not Today”.

世界上只有一个神,他叫做死神。我们只有一句话对死神说:“今天还不是时候。”

Nothing burns like the cold.

寒冷最灼人。

What do we have left once we abandon the lie?

戳破谎言,我们还剩什么?

The things we love destroy us every time.

我们爱什么,就总会毁在什么上面。

Laughter is poison to fear.

笑是恐惧的解药。

You will see exactly what life is worth , when all the rest has gone.

当一切都消失的时候你会明白生命有何价值。

Power resides where men believe it resides .It's a trick , a shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

权利存于人心。信则有,不信则无。惑人的把戏,如浮影游墙。即便是矮小之人,也能透射出巨大的影子。

Every flight begins with a fall.

每一次飞行都始于坠落。

Valar morghulis.

凡人皆有一死。

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not .Make it your strength .Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

永远不要忘了你是谁。因为这个世界就不会。把你的特点变成你的力量,它就永远不会成为你的弱点。用它武装自己,它就永远不能伤害你。

Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately neesd to know what's on the other side?

为什么一个人建了一堵墙,另一个人马上想知道墙的另一边是什么?

Jugglers and singers require applause.

杂耍和唱歌的才需要掌声。

I choose my allies carefully and my enemies more carefully still.

我小心选择同盟,但更谨慎选择敌人。

The man who fears losing has already lost.

一旦害怕失去,你就不再拥有。

There is one God, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death:“Not Today”.

世界上只有一个神,他叫做死神。我们只有一句话对死神说:“今天还不是时候。”

Nothing burns like the cold.

寒冷最灼人。

What do we have left once we abandon the lie?

戳破谎言,我们还剩什么?

The things we love destroy us every time.

我们爱什么,就总会毁在什么上面。

All you books and you still don't know.

就算阅便群书,也无法看透人心。

No man could protected him from himself.

没人能保护自取灭亡的家伙。

Chaos is a ladder. Only the ladder is real and climb is all there is .

混乱是一把阶梯。唯有这把阶梯是真实的,攀爬则是其中的全部。

He was always clever, even as a boy, but it is one thing to be clever and another to be wise.

从小时候起,他就是一个聪明的人。但聪明和明智是有区别的。

And so my watch begins.

我从今开始守望。

A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is.

一个统治者如果让其他人替自己执行死刑,他很快就会忘记死亡的涵义是什么。

If I ever kill you, your eyes will be wide open.

我哪天要杀你,你的眼睛一定是要睁着的。

Power is a curious thing.

权利是件古怪的东西。

The more people you love , the weaker you are.

你在乎的人越多,你就越脆弱。

Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?

人在恐惧的时候能勇敢吗?

That is the only time a man can be brave.

人唯有恐惧的时候方能勇敢。

I think you're making a terrible mistake. The freedom to make my own mistake was all I ever wanted.

我认为你犯了一个错误。能自由的地犯错就是我想要的全部。

How can a man be brave if he's afraid? That is the only time a man can be brave.

怎么会勇敢呢? 那是一个人能勇敢的唯一时刻。

There's no justice in the world. Not unless we make it.

世上没有正义。除非我们自己去主持正义。

When the sun rises in the west , sets in the east . When the seas go dry. When the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.

当太阳从西边升起,落在东方。当海洋干涸,当群山在风中如树叶。

When the play the game of thorones , you win or die. There is no middle ground.

在权利的游戏中,你不当赢家,就只有死路一条,没有中间地带。

I'm yours and you are minel.

我是你的,你是我的。

And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want .

只有接受我们的本色,才能达到我们的目的。

My root, my rule.

我的根,我的规则。

The night is dark and full of terrirs.

暗夜无边,危机四伏。

Winter in comming.

凛冬将至。

My mother tells me a King should never strike his lady.

母亲说国王不该打妻子。

You knelt as boys . Raise now as men of the night's watch.

我们跪下时尚为孩童,起来吧,守夜人的汉子。

In the game of thrones, you win or you die.

在权利的游戏中,不成功,便成仁。

My lord, Cast your light upon us, send them to death and darkness.

我主把你的光照在我们身上,把死亡和黑暗送过来。